37ml(1.25oz),55ml/60ml(2oz),85ml/89ml(3oz) for choose. can meet your customized design
FDA and PBA free
1) "no-drip" valve helps the cap stay clean
2) Large opening makes the bottle easy to fill and clean
3) Each bottle has a handy suction cup for temporary hands-free access and dispensing
4) With A window in the collar identifies popular contents
5) It is TSA approved for airplane carry-on and FDA and is BPA-free
1) Portable for traveling with shampoo, conditioners,lotions, soaps, cosmetic etc.
2) For Condiments (ketchup, cooking oil, etc)
3) Fashion Gift or Travel Promotional Gift sets
T/T, Western union, Paypal.50% deposit, balance before delivery
Packaging & Shipping
Packaging Of Silicone Squeeze Bottle
Shipping of Silicone Squeeze Bottle
Shippment: DHL 3-5 days to arrive in all over the world
Delivery Time: 3-15days after approval &deposit, depends on your quantity
1.Sample 1-3 workdays
2.Custom colour sample:5~7 workdays
3.Custom Mould: a.Hydraulic mould 7~15 workday after 3Ddrawing is ok
b.Injection mould:25~35 workday after 3D drawing is ok
4.Bulk products:According to the daily products arranged shipment
1.One-stop service: We promise to provide each customer one-stop serive from production to shipment to ensure the order finised on time.
2.Innovation:Professional R & D team here designing new products to meet the demand of the market and your dear customer.
3.Productivity:A large number of world fist-class machines can firmly support your bulk order.
4.24-hour service:We are here reday to serve you anyday and anytime.
5.Build your idea:Your any idea about silicone products are firmlysupported by our team, your any customized design is welcomed.
1. What types of products can I put in the travel bottles?
Our travel tube is designed to work with a wide range of fluids from shampoos and conditioners to facial cleaners and sunscreen. Our travel tubes are even made of FDA
food-safe silicone so you can put soft food products like peanut butter and yogurt in them.
2. Why are our travel bottle incompatible with some fluids? While liquid silicone is one of the most impervious materials in common commercial use today, reactions can still occur (no material is completely impervious).
The incompatibility often relates to silicone's porous nature (some fluids can seep or evaporate through the pores of the silicone) or a combination of chemicals
that causes the silicone to expand. Unfortunately, we can't tell you specific chemicals or ingredients to avoid because it can be a combination of them that causes leaking and reactions.
3. I only want to dispense a small amount of the fluid I put in the travel bottle, but a lot comes out. What can I do?
Our travel tube has been designed to work with a wide range of fluids -- from soft food products to thin liquid soaps. This means that the valve has been designed to dispense a wide range of viscosities.